These flowers are pretty fresh. I was super
excited to see that. They made the whole car ride home smell nice. No more stinky hockey car, for a little while anyways :-P J was loving them. She wanted to smell it, and I had to ask her to stop so I could snap some quick pictures. Even the cats came out to see them. Right now they are making my not so nice desk look so cute and inviting. I love how the vase is clear, and showing you the stems. The ends are healthy, showing you their freshness. The arrangement that I got was a vase with fresh Christmas greens, white grebra daisies and red sweetheart roses. This is something that I would be proud to have showing with guests popping over throughout the holidays, or anytime.
Forget-Me-Knot Flowers is run from home, that way Deanna can give brides a huge discount. Because she gets the flowers directly from the growers, she can pass those savings onto you! Deanna has been running Forget-Me-Knot Flowers for 8 years! She also chose to do it from home because Deanna has a part time job as a dietary cook in a local retirement home. This way she can do three things that she loves...cook, flower arrangements and be home with her 3 year old son Devyn :) Deanna specializes in Weddings, but also does all sorts of occasions.
Forget-Me-Knot Flowers is going to give one lucky local the chance to win a Christmas arrangement, valued at $50.00. These would make your house happy, or a special Christmas gift to give. (Must be able to drive to Welland Ontario to pick up your arrangement before Christmas)
Why would you like to win a Christmas arrangement from Forget-Me-Knot Flowers?
Extra Entries-For each additional entry please put your comment back back in the Enter Here link-each entry separate
1. Join Forget-Me-Knot Flowers on facebook. It would be nice if you could stop by and say hi, and thanks for the giveaway :-)
2. Comment on any picture that you just love the arrangement, type of flower/s, or anything that catches your eye. Can be done daily
3. Like ABC's of Life on Facebook
4. Publicly follow ABC's of Life
5. Grab my button
6. Blog about this giveaway and post the link back here. Can be done daily.
7. Change your status on facebook and tag Forget-Me-Knot Flowers. (Type @ and then Forget-Me-Knot Flowers - it won't work if you copy and paste) Can be done daily-post link back here
8. Change our status on facebook and tag ABC's of Life. (Type @ and then ABC's of Life - it won't work if you copy and paste) Can be done daily-post link back here
Open to CAN-Local to Welland Ontario. Must pick up arrangement so keep that in mind please.
Giveaway end date 12/21/2010 at 11:59 pm
Winner will be chosen using random.org