I picked the Giraffe for our growth chart. Instead of getting J's name and birth date on it, I had a few sayings and let her select the winning one to be printed. She chose "Watch me grow". I wanted to make sure if we have another child that it can be used on them as well, plus I loved having a saying on it that would make her excited and say "Watch me grow" It was super easy to install, and comes with instructions in the box. Just measure 2 feet from the ground and secure the top. All we had in the house was nails, and that did the job for me. If I can do it, anyone can.
Look Who's Growing is located in Toronto Ontario Canada. I love Canadian businesses, and watching them succeed. This is an alternative to keeping track on the walls in your house, you can keep this and bring this with you whenever you move. You can never have a child accidentally erase it, or colour over it. You can pass this down to your grandchildren, to show Mommy/Daddy's growing spurts. This is truly a keepsake.
Coupon Code-Look Who's Growing is offering readers of ABC's Of Life a great coupon code. Enter ABC15 for 15% off. That's some great savings on a great quality product! Good until January 31st
|J seeing how tall she is|
|J very proud to have this on her wall, we like giraffes as you can see :-)|
Visit Look Who's Growing, and pick from their 26 available designs. Almost every design lets you customize the colours. Pick from 6 or 12 ", decide to add a picture or not, and select your child's name and date of birth. Charts range from $34.99 and up, depending on size, and personalization of a photo. Don't forget to use the above coupon code to save 15% :-)
Look Who's Growing is giving one of my readers their very own personalized 6" chart (photo additional charge) Giveaway ends February 8th 2011 at 11:59pm. Open to CAN & US
Mandatory Entry-post in the comments section
Like Look Who's Growing on facebook and let them know which design you would pick if you won.
Extra Entries-Must complete mandatory entry for these to qualify.
Each entry separate-post links to all blog/status changes by you. Each count as one entry unless specified. If it counts as 2 please post 2 separate entries. Please leave your email or make sure it's in your profile,other wise I will have no way of contacting you. Good Luck!
1. Who would you like to win this growth chart for?
2. Change your facebook status and tag Look Who's Growing in it. Can be done daily-post link back here 2 Entries
3. Blog about this giveaway. Can be done daily-Please post link back here 2 Entries
4. Publicly follow ABC's of Life
5. Change your facebook status and tag ABC's of Life in it. Can be done daily-post link back here 2 Entries
6. Subscribe to ABC's of Life
7. Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. Can be done daily
8. Like ABC's of Life on Facebook
9. Grab my button-post link where I can find it 2 Entries
10. Follow ABC's of Life under NetworkedBlogs 2 Entries
|Close up to show you the texture, sorry about the glare :-(|