January 13, 2011

Free Neti Pot on Facebook

We sent away for this freebie when the offered it last time, but if you missed out before here's your chance.  Like Neilmed Neti Pot on facebook and get yourself a free Neti Pot with 2 sample pouches.  Now I haven't used this yet as I haven't been sick or needed it, but the hubby has and said it definitely worked.  He uses nasal sprays and say this is way better.  It's kind of scary when 1st using it though, as you have to tilt your hear a certain way and keep breathing, you pour it in one nostril and it comes out the other.  hahahaha strange, but effective.

6 comments:



Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thank you for following and visiting my blog.
I wasn't sure which of your blogs to follow so I just followed this one and over the weekend I'll visit the rest to follow.

Hope you have a great weekend!



Anonymous said...

Hi! I am your newest follower! Greatly appreciate the follow back. Happy Friday!

http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
Free Blogger Templates, Buttons, and Tutorials



Sweet T Makes Three said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back.



Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

My hubby used this before & also swears by it when he has a cold! I can't make myself do it!

new follower via hop - would love if you stopped by & followed my blog at http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

Bernadette
twitter - @bern425



Kat Gignac said...

Thanks for stopping by MK&K! I'm following you too now!



Unknown said...

omg this is is awesome!! I have the neilmed one and it works so well!!!!