November 21, 2010

Yess, Tonight is my night for tv

I LOVE Sunday nights for tv.  It's my only day I get to watch what I want to watch, and my 2 shows are back to  back


1st is Bret Michaels, coming up in 9 minutes...so I'm going to make this a super fast blog...lol





I think I would have his babies, yeah I said it.  I'm happily married, too young for him, and not hot enough, but if given the chance, I'm sorry John (the hubby).  I would watch anything he's in, and have, hahaha.  I think this is a great way to start off my tv night, don't you?






Dexter!! woo hoo


I don't think I've met anyone who has seen this say "hmmm, Dexter is kind of a crappy show", because if they did they would be lying!  This is one of the main reasons I upgraded my cable so I could get TMN to watch this!.  
























Alright, I'm out of here and with 4 minutes to spare, yesssss.

I hope everyone else has a great night 

0 comments: